The experience of a lifetime!
Army cadets is a FREE program for youth ages 12 to 18 that is fun, educational and unique! We focus on leadership training through a variety of activities that develop your outdoor skills, citizenship and physical fitness. We meet every week for a night full of fun training and occasionally we will go camping for a full weekend. In the summers, you can also look forward to taking specialized courses at summer camp!
Interested in Joining?
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
Be between the ages of 12-18 years old;
Be a legal resident of Canada; and
Be willing to commit to training
Check out this information page to learn about the program.
For Unit Name, enter 1888 32 COMBAT ENGINEER REGIMENT, ROYAL CANADIAN ARMY CADET CORPS
Submit your email
Forms will be emailed to you directly
Please EMAIL us the rest of the forms below and the necessary documents. Our email is email@example.com
1. Application form can be found here.
2. Code of Conduct, which can be found here.
3. Copy of Ontario Health Card (OHIP)
4. Copy of Birth Certificate (or equivalent)
5. Relevant pages of court orders as applicable to parental custody or other limitations